Buckle SlidersMay 4, 2022
HD Gold PackageMay 4, 2022
Heavy Duty Ostomy Belt
$195.00 – $259.00
Standard Heavy Duty Ostomy & Hernia support
- PREVENT LEAKS
- HOLD THE APPLIANCE
- Protect the stoma
- Prevent hernias
- Affordable ostomy support for everyday life
- Protect against seatbelts, jeans, belts, jumping dogs, children
- Suitable for pre-existing (parastomal) hernias up to 3″ in height
- Pulls the hernia comfortably back in
- Never plastic: Flexible, lightweight, strong aircraft-grade aluminum
- Comfortable foam on the inside
- Comfortable belt and stoma protector securely stitched together for years of use
- The ONLY ostomy belt/hernia support made by a Disabled Veteran Small Business
- The ONLY stoma guard guaranteed for years
- GUARANTEED to out-last and out-perform all the stretchy plastic/elastic brands
- Comfort. Support. Protection. Value
Heavy Duty Ostomy Belt – This comfortable, durable design will protect the stoma and prevent a hernia from developing. With Ostomy Armor, there is nowhere for a hernia to go. All Armor products are suitable for hernias. The belt and protective aluminum section are securely stitched together for an all-in-one great value. If you are tired of the stretchy plastic and elastic products wearing out, try the high quality Ostomy Armor.
This excellent stoma protector provides affordable ostomy protection and excellent comfort – at the best price. Purchase the best value the first time!!!! This strong ostomy belt will
Protect the Stoma, Seal the Barrier, Prevent Stoma Leaks and Stomal Hernias!
Heavy Duty Ostomy Belt Features:
Two (2) year warranty! Extremely cost effective – Only pennies per day!!
- Aircraft grade aluminum/aluminium provides strong, flexible, discreet protection.
- Extra-comfort stoma belts have a foam interior for comfort and are covered with Balistic nylon. As a result, they do not ride up, stretch out or cut in.
- The padded and comfortable surface next to your body is easily cleaned with any brush with soap and water.
- The foam backing features a waste channel that allows waste to flow into your bag normally.
- Customers use their Ostomy Armor for years.
This stoma protector is for everyday stoma protection against common hazards and dangers: Seatbelts, jeans, shopping carts, dogs, external blunt force trauma, bumps and bangs, children, sports, and more. Suitable for preventing hernias from developing and for small hernias that measure 3” or less vertically. For large, pre-existing hernias, the Large Hernia Armor may be a better fit. Most notably, this is perfect for anyone serious about great stoma support.
AFFORDABLE OSTOMY SUPPORT BELT
For anyone with an ostomy who wants to prevent ostomy leaks and stoma pain.
- Not all of our customers are into extreme sports or tough occupations
- 100% of customers want to live they way they did before surgery
- When will an accident happen to you?
- When is a good time for your barrier / baseplate/flange to leak?
- Be prepared with a dependable, strong, and affordable ostomy support belt!
STRONG STOMA PROTECTOR
Extremely durable, this ostomy belt, along with all of our stoma belts, help to maintain the seal on and increases the life of most barriers, providing a cost savings to you. The belt material also provides increased hernia protection by preventing your muscles from bulging out. Comes with one (1) Buckle Slider – a comfortable little square, with soft chamois back-side, that fits between your buckle and skin. Clean the chamois portion with a soft brush and shampoo or mild detergent.
This extremely strong ostomy belt is also an extra-comfort belt – covered with hard wearing, comfortable fabric. And, it provides excellent stoma support.
Color representation may differ from device to device and may appear slightly different in person. Determining the difference between Tan and Coyote Brown in the pictures is difficult. The Tan is a light sand/khaki color. Coyote Brown is a medium brown color.
Extremely durable, lasting for years, our “stoma protector” ostomy belts are made to protect your stoma from every-day disasters! This product offers superb ostomy protection due to the custom options available to you. As a result, more options equals enhanced ostomy protection. To make all our stoma belts as efficient for you as possible, we offer several customization options for you to ensure a good fit.
Excellent ostomy protection for all day-to-day activities and hazards. The Heavy Duty stoma belt provides fantastic support and protection.
Standard Heavy Duty Armor
HCPCS Codes A4367 or A4396. Protected by U.S. Patent No. – U.S. 10,070,987 Detailed information can be found here.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 3.5 in|