Ostomy Armor UltimateMay 4, 2022
Feeding Tube Leak ControlMay 4, 2022
Childrens Stoma Protector
$105.00 – $169.00
BLUE AND PURPLE WEBBING CHOICES NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
- Prevent leaks.
- Protect the stoma.
- Hold the appliance securely and comfortably in place.
- Each stoma protector is custom-made to fit even the smallest patient yet tough enough to take a beating.
- Made of the same comfortable, durable and flexible materials as the adult version, with flexible, strong aluminum, this stoma support belt will last for years.
- Affordable, durable, comfortable. Guaranteed.
Did you know? Once your child outgrows Ostomy Armor, we can re-make the belt for a low price. This will give you years more wear.
Pediatric/paediatric ostomy patients don’t have to sit on the sidelines…remember, life is for living!
Parents agree: “Your product has allowed this little boy to be as crazy and distructive as every other 6 year old boy in his class. It also gave mom the peace of mind that he would not be injured and allowed him to play his very first sport this last summer, T-Ball. He was so excited and proud to be able to play with all his friends. Thank you so much for making a product that includes children (something very, very hard to find in the ostomy product world.)” –Stacy M
NEW – Waste Wicks for CHILDREN!!!! These Wicks are made specifically for the smaller ostomate.
- Waste Wicks absorb leaks and sweat/moisture right at the barrier.
- Fits around all appliances.
- Take the emergency out of a leak and bring peace of mind to you and the child with an ostomy.
- Soft and comfortable, this disposable item helps promote better skin health by removing the moisture.
- Barriers last longer with Waste Wicks.
This product is best for small children. For older children, the Heavy Duty or Titanium Max may be a better fit. Please feel free to contact us with any questions: email@example.com or 800 308 7637.
The images are an example of available colors; to see the armor in full, see video below.
Childrens Stoma Protector: ostomy protection for children and toddlers.
- Is your child embarrassed to go to school,
- hesitant to participate in sports?
- Are leaking barriers and bags that pop off becoming a problem?
- Ostomy Armor can help!
CHILDRENS OSTOMY BELT
Hold the barrier in place while protecting the stoma.
- Remember, there is NEVER a good time for a leaking barrier.
- Help your child regain their confidence by preventing leaks.
- Suitable for children of all ages, with a waist size 25” or smaller.
- Children with a larger waist will be a good fit for our Heavy Duty or Titanium products.
Children’s Ostomy Armor is designed with the smallest ostomy patients in mind. The padded extra-comfort belt will not ride up or cut in, nor will it stretch out of shape. The soft, padded protection with a waste channel will feel comfortable to your child. Children’s Armor is tough enough to stand up to baseball, T Ball, hockey, climbing, and all the other relentlessly energetic activities that little kids get up to. All you have to do is keep up! Our Children’s Armor is made with the same durable materials as our adult models.
PEDIATRIC STOMA GUARD
Here is what parents have to say:
“Your product has allowed this little boy to be as crazy and distructive as every other 6 year old boy in his class. It also gave mom the peace of mind that he would not be injured and allowed him to play his very first sport this last summer, T-Ball. He was so excited and proud to be able to play with all his friends. Thank you so much for making a product that includes children (something very, very hard to find in the ostomy product world.)” –Stacy M March 17, 2012
“We discovered Ostomy Armour. Something that would protect his stoma and give him the security and confidence to participate in one of the most physical sports there is.” (Wrestling)Janna H.
PEDIATRIC OSTOMY & LEAK CONTROL
For extra leak protection, use Quick Wicks. Simply insert a QW where there is a leak and tighten Ostomy Armor on top. Discard when soiled. This product absorbs sweat and leaks at the barrier, keeping the baseplate in use longer and reducing skin irritations caused by frequent changes.
You can read more customer comments here.
Watch Product videos here. Click Here to view How-to-Wear Videos
Protected by U.S. Patent No. – U.S. 10,070,987 Detailed information can be found here. Childrens Ostomy Armor Protection – A4367 or A4396
Titanium Max Ostomy Belt$306.00 – $370.00
Heavy Duty Platinum$627.00 – $691.00
There are no reviews yet.